Our body depends on the intake of fat, because it fulfills, among other things, the following important tasks in the metabolism (compare ELMADFA, I.: Ernährungslehre. Verlag Eugen Ulmer GmbH & Co., Stuttgart 2004, p. 92 - 101):
- Protection and padding of the internal organs
- Thermal protection of the body
- Supplies building blocks for cell structure
- high caloric energy supply
- enables the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E, K)
- Provides essential fatty acids that the body cannot produce itself
There are no reviews yet.